We want to ensure that you can put your skills, qualifications and credentials to use in the Northern Territory. The Skills Recognition Centre is an initiative sponsored by the Northern Territory Government to provide:
- career advice, support and referrals
- recognition of prior learning guidance and referrals
- overseas qualification assessments
- assistance with skills assessment applications
- information to domestic and international students on support services available
- a bridging service to other industry bodies and government departments
- a follow-up service with clients to ensure positive outcomes.
Visit us! We are located in Shop 5 / 27 Smith Street Mall Darwin and are open from 8:30am to 4.30pm weekdays (excluding public holidays).
Our services are available to the greater regions of the Northern Territory via online, phone, email and mail. Centre staff will be in Alice Springs on a quarterly basis – contact us if you would like to make an appointment.
The staff were very helpful and understanding. They surely value what they do.
Efficient staff and friendly environment and highly considerable towards achievements of students.
Service was very quick and so much help to get knowledge.
Assessment result came back real quick. Office staff are really helpful and accommodating.
Can’t be more awesome!
Excellent service. Got my overseas qualification assessed and compared with AQF standard.
The service and reliability are so fantastic, fast, easy to communicate.