We want to ensure that you can put your skills, qualifications and credentials to use in the Northern Territory. The Skills Recognition Centre is an initiative sponsored by the Northern Territory Government to provide:
- career advice, support and referrals
- recognition of prior learning guidance and referrals
- overseas qualification assessments
- assistance with skills assessment applications
- information to domestic and international students on support services available
- a bridging service to other industry bodies and government departments
- a follow-up service with clients to ensure positive outcomes.
Visit us! We are located in Shop 5 / 27 Smith Street Mall Darwin and are open from 8:30am to 4.30pm weekdays (excluding public holidays).
Our services are available to the greater regions of the Northern Territory via online, phone, email and mail. Centre staff will be in Alice Springs on a quarterly basis – contact us if you would like to make an appointment.
The service was above my expectations. The process was quick and efficient. Thanks for the help, useful information and professionalism.
The services were excellent and very friendly staff. I am very happy with the services received. Thank you.
They are very helpful and I got my assessment quickly. They have explained to me on what I can do if I want to teach or do psychology.
The staff were very helpful and understanding. They surely value what they do.
I am grateful to the NT Skills Recognition Centre in recognising my credentials giving me confidence to enter the competitive field of gainful employment.
Great staff, great service.
Such a great service to have in the NT